| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Forty9),
176
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 179 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 179 | According to the label, it's a gloss black, high solids industrial coating. It comes in a rattle can and I belive it's an enamel similar to Krylon. It had no adverse reactions with the 'Helmsman' when I experimented on scraps so I went with it. I also experimented with some red and white of the same paint. The red sort of over powered the grain but the white gave an interesting affect. Here's a pic of the finished planks in place: http://etv.net/users/jmcneel/woodin.jpghttp://etv.net/users/jmcneel/59.html#WOOD
Last edited by Joe McNeel; 02/08/2009 6:54 AM.
Joe McNeel
http://mcneelnet.com/~jmcneel/59.html
| | |
| |
| |