| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (tclederman, 68ironhead, 3B, GMCJammer51, Otto Skorzeny, Pre '68 Dave, Jon G, 1 invisible),
124
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 493 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 493 | My B+ jumped up to normal and we have radio. I went through and changed out all of the resistors that I could reach with out cussin this morning. These things sound great. Not great reception yet but it sounds pretty good on the local stations.
Denny you are correct I am not sure how a resistor would even go low. There is a good possibility that with my eyesight it was 3 something. It had to be high because my screen voltage was low. I was checking with a radio shack pocket digital meter with little bitty symbols. All of the tubes tested not great but OK except the RF amp that should help with the reception. The tester is an Accurate Instruments model 157. It is a small portable unit. Pretty much good, bad, shorted. The guy I got the tester from is pulling me a set of tubes.
| | |
| |
| |