| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 493 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 493 | http://www.nostalgiaair.org/PagesByModel/495/M0022495.pdf I am going to pick up the IFR service monitor Monday. If I remember right it will almost generate a signal from dirt to white light. I just pulled up the Chevy schematic there are some subtle differences but the same basic stuff. The Chevy manual is much more detailed and has a lot more trouble shooting information. It pretty much looks like electronics for mechanics step by step. It even has pictures of where to hook up the signal generator. This should make things easier. The section on installation is great. I should have printed it off long ago. | | |
| |
| |