| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 149 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 149 | I have tried looking and cant really find what im lookin for. I want to leave the front end on the 53 flatbed, and put a 350 complete out of a 1974 chevy truck. would really love some up close pictures of how the motor and tranny mounts were connected and if they were made or purchased.I have been told by some to take the front fenders off and some say leave it in. thanks for any help | | |
| |
| |