| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,137 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#49874 09/02/2005 4:33 AM | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 67 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 67 | For my first time I will be getting a re-man head for my 67 c-10's 250 that I will need to adjust the valves...need some sage advice here...I have had as many different methods as I have asked people... :confused:
any help would be greatly appreciated by me and the "green meanie" as my young son calls the old '67... getting the head form Carquest and hoping their suppliers are making good product... | | |
| |
| |