I'm just sensitive - I don't want to rock the (stove)boat! grin

(There's your next forum, John: stovebolt-driven water craft! eek)

I must admit, I often wonder if I'm a Chevy guy because the first fire truck for sale that I happened across was a '41 stovebolt. What if it had been a ford? ohwell Heck . . . what if it had been a Yugo fire truck?!!! What then?!!! Where's the forum for Yugo owners?!! (Ok, Ok, no, don't forward me the links, I'm sure there's one out there . . . wink ).

But then, I decide that it was meant to be, because truly, I'm just not a ford guy. I like Internationals just fine, Dodges are cool, Macks are good, etc. Just don't generally care for Henry's trucks.

OK, gotta admit, the late thirties/early forties trucks with the awesome grills and the flathead V-8s ARE kinda kickin' . . . dance

-Michael


Please type slow, as I can't read very fast.

1939 Chevy/Central Fire Engine
1941 Chevy/American Fire Engine
1950 Chevy/American Fire Engine
In the Gallery
More Photos in Me Gallery