| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Charles in CA, dt235sd, jmoore, Jay R, Southerntruck, Flatblu4748, tclederman, 5cameo8, 1 invisible),
72
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,683 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 75 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 75 | You gota love it when a plan comes together. To make a long story short I used a little bit of everyones advise. Its a tight fit as far as door opening, no wiggle room. Went to my last resort and bent the hinges as described. Really wasn't as hairy as I thought it would be. Elongated the hinge slots. Found where I wanted to go with wooded wedges. After about three door off's (trial and error) all of a sudden there it was, good gap and no rub. Tonight I'm a happy bolter. I think I'll take the rest of the weekend off and work on my truck! Thanks for all the feedback. | | |
| |
| |