| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Ponchogl, F100Ranger, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, FAST55, TexasJim50, JW51, 1 invisible),
74
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 87 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 87 | I am rebuilding my transmission for my 53 pick-up. I went and bought the bearings from the FLAPS store. The question is would you use bearings that are made in China? I feel a little uncomfortable using them. I wouldn't of minded as much if they came from the J A pan Co. But China is another story. What are your thoughts? | | |
| |
| |