| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,448 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#49179 08/17/2005 10:14 PM | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 95 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 95 | I have put 292's in several old trucks. I got the motor mount perches from a donor truck, positioned the engine with my hoist and then cut the perches to fit. I drilled holes in the perches and the frame and bolted them in. With an RV cam and a later carb they really do the job! Redcoat | | |
| |
| |