| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,321 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 385 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 385 | I guess I should have taken a picture. I don't know what I have except that I seem to remember having to crawl under and move a lever in order to stop the bed from going up every time I ran the engine. I guess that would mean that the lift linkage was in the raise position all the time.
I found a cable kit for $27. Hope it will work.
Thanks.
195? Chevy 3800 dump truck 1973 Chevy C30 cab and chassis 1987 Suburban 3/4 ton 6.2L Diesel
| | |
| |
| |