| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Deegs53, moparguy),
55
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,700 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 375 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 375 | I'd bet it's 1/8" (very fine). I ordered a pair of 6100x2's from Aircraft Spruce today for $.44 each. They'll ship on Monday. Thanks again.
I checked the dimensions of the ones I ordered vs. what I took out and found that the thread went a bit deeper on the new part. That should solve the problem I had with the old one. | | |
| |
| |