| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,489 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#48835 08/10/2005 2:24 PM | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 288 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 288 | Hey brother,
I have a 55.1 1/2 ton and I just posted in the General Truck Forum about my tire experience.
I have 15"x8" baby moon american racing rims and I run a 265/75 R15 on the rear and a 225/75 R15 on the front. The rear tires have about 1"-3/4" clearance on the rear fenders and the fronts have all the clearance that they want.
-Chris
Chris 1955FirstSeries
| | |
| |
| |