I finally join the ranks of the Big Bolt crew today! I found a new Napco yesterday at a farm about 2 miles from my house. I've seen it for a couple months, but it was too far away to tell anything other than it was a big AD truck. I figured since it was an AD, there was no chance of it being a Napco... but I was wrong! It is a 1954 Chevy 6400 2 ton and is the first big AD I've ever seen with the Napco upfit. It has plates on the cowl from the upfitter in Richmond, VA and the decals on the side are from the power company. It also has holes in the hood where the Napco badges were, but they are gone. Fixing this thing up is going to take a lot of time, but I'm looking forward to it. I don't know how to post pics here, so I'll probably e-mail them to John and Peggy.
Take care, George
Here are George's pictures!