| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (wilbur53, KEVINSKI, Wayne67vert, Lostbuthaulinass, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, Peggy M, tclederman, 1 invisible),
104
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,478 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 206 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 206 | Over 30 years ago,I guy from colarado I knew had an old truck he called old blue.Don't rember the year of it but He drove it to northern Wi one summer.I fixed the spring's in the starter on it. This by chance wouldn't be the same guy would it?Tom | | |
| |
| |