I agree it looks good. I have two one 34 and a 35 army truck. I just did the wood to. Someone should have told you not to glue. to late. the cab wood is designed to flex to some degree and also to expand when needed. The glue will either crack or the wood will.

I hope that does not happen. My truck is a bit further beyond but, now on hold for winter as it is outside in the snow now.

we just had 2 ft dumped on us with another 2 on sunday. here in the Northeast.

do you have any pics of what it was like before you started?


Keep up the good work


Poets Seat Auto
Appraisals, Parts, Service
Past: General Motor's Master Technician
Member: Northeast Chevy/GMC Truck Club
Phone Number: 413.774.5856
Collector of: 1951 Army Chevy Burb barn door,53 GMC COE,two 1934 Chevy Truck,1935 Chevy Army Truck.1950 Gmc Suburban clamshell these are just my chevy/gmc trucks.