I know there is a million discussions on clifford, but I have a specific question on mounting this combo for some who have done it. I have a 1962 235 engine. The intake is a little thicker than the headers from clifford. They recommend using a "steal washer" and bending it a bit. My question is do I use a grade 8 washer or is a grade 5 washer good? Can I even bend a grade 8 washer in a vise? Also, the 2 end holes on the headers have a couple of studs there. Should I remove the studs and put bolts there? I have the header bolts from clifford. They sent 8 and I only need 6 unless I remove the studs. I know there are probably some options, but I just want to know what others did for this set up. thanks

Last edited by davidn; 12/17/2008 8:34 AM.

In the Gallery
[yrl=http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=43825635&albumId=1717519]More pictures in MySpace[/url]