stop dang w/ the nit pickin' C<@P ... Richard nono
I did not quote anything from anybody OK
I said where it came from and to go read and see photos. I showed him what I did and other ideas. Nothing is set in stone here BUD.

I mounted mine so the throttle cable was outside pulling the cable away from the valve cover, easy for ME.
my adjustments are easy to get to (I'm 6-4) and
I DON'T give a rats rear how far the fuel pump is from my spare tire, Nova Scotia or the sun. :mad:
there is a big difference between what I have and most. just like you.
I don't much care what halton did, it's all pretty relative .. ohwell ... Primaries IN Primaries OUT .. a couple milimeters difference BFD
I'm not losing sleep over it.

what I did was link and printed the inliners /halton article, cause davidn probably doesn't
know anything about inliners. so I just gave him more ammo to fill his brain w/ OK
I ain't got no darn race rig here OK.


It's just a dumb old daily driver farm truck.



Last edited by carolines truck; 12/27/2008 6:29 PM.

Jim & Caroline
The highway is for gamblers, better use your good sense."
Gooday-that's my 1¢ answer due to the lousy economy ~ cause I ain't got - no . mo . doe

Every Shaver | Now Can Snore | Six More Minutes | Than Before ... | Half A Pound for Half a Dollar | Spread On Thin | Above the Collar || BURMA-SHAVE