That is Fantastic!
Tell us more aboout the Beer Collection efforts. I am pretty sure you have some supporters on this site for that as well.
Hi MikeE, Becker's had a brewery here in Ogden, Utah as well as Evanston, Wyoming. They started up in 1890 and continued through the mid 1960's when they sold out to Tivoly in Colorado. They were one of the few plants to stay in business through the depression because they had an ice plant and also made non alcohol beverages. I remember seeing the old brewery before it was torn down, but I didn't start collecting until about 1984. I have bottles, cans, openers, ashtrays, metal kegs, cardboard signs, metal signs, neon signs, cardboard boxes, wood crates, lots of paperwork, some dating back to the late 1890's. It's been a fun hobby to learn about this local brewery. They used a lot of wildlife and outdoor scenery in their ads. It is amazing that so much of this stuff survives.