Ok here's the downlow. I have been driving my truck lately where when the brakes are applied the pedal stops about couple inches from the floor and when pumped will be better. I said to myself this just isn't safe ecspecially for panic breaking and I took her off the road till I get her fixed. I adjusted my brakes so they have a light even drag. I went out and bought some Speed Bleeders and have those installed. Each time I bleed a wheel I pump slowly 5 times for each wheel and watch the MC so it doesn't go dry. Just got done bleeding them for the third time and the pedal is the same. Too close to the floor and kinda spongy. I have tried all the suggestions in the archives and to no avail have I been able to make them better. Any help or advice would be appreciated! 1958 Chevy 3200 stock brakes.


58' 3200 235 3-speed/OD