I do not have plans for any other gauges other then 48-53 maybe 47 if I can get my hands on one to make a template. sorry guys unless you can gather up enough people to cut the cost down to an affordable price remember the more the better. I will keep bugging my boss
Amendment (no GMC Gauge sorry guys they are a different color set which I don't have)
O.K guys this is what I got planned. as said before the oil, fuel, battery, temp gauge and speedo are going to be screened. Alvin or AChipmunk Sent me just the face to his speedometer and postage was cheap. the speedometer is fairly easy to take apart. Now for the other faces if you take and remove the rivets the face will just come off the gauge it's self. Ya'll send my all the face sets in a protected package if they are bent I will not be able to screen them! while the gauge are away this is you time to take a little white paint (model testor paint works well) and lightly paint the needles.
O.k. now for my part when I receive them I will take inventory of your faces making sure to record if you had a 30 PSI or 60 PSI oil gauge and if you had a 80MPH or 90 MPH gauge. I will rewove the rust if any and gentle sand smooth. moving on I will paint the backgound color (satin Brown color 241239)
Note: I will not be doing the speedometer center with the chrome rim.
after all faces have been painted I will screen the numbers in white (maribu 971 ink) this were I need some input I can keep the ink as is or I can put a flattening agent in it what is you guys opinion? majority rules.
after ink has cured all parts will be shipped back to you postage paid and protected. any more questions just ask
that is the plan. I will let you know when I will get things going it may take a little bit of time and this I apologize #1 I will not start the project until I have everybody's gauge faces i can't do multiple runs #2 It is not my company and I have to work them in when we are not busy or on my own time.
I hope this doesn't turn to many of you guys off Please comment on anything I just want to help out and I am doing this for myself anyway so i thought i would help you guys out also.