| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (klhansen, Bill Hanlon, 53&Me, Gdads51, Ridgeback, Ole49GMC, 1 invisible),
120
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,437 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#47991 07/21/2005 11:37 AM | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 48 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 48 | Thanks for the advice. Finding a later model front isn't a viable option for me and its a working vehicle (not show) so I need to make good what's there. I'll order a shop manual when I next get parts in from the US. Sounds like I need to spend some time under there checking the condition of the rest of the parts before I order.
Is there an exploded view of the front suspension on the internet anywhere?? Thanks Simon | | |
| |
| |