| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Phak1, Guitplayer, Otto Skorzeny, Perro, greenie-reddy, Hush, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
155
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#47766 07/16/2005 7:44 PM | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 62 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 62 | If all goes well and I can get my 53 panel put back together, I hope to go to Colorado Srings and the high mountains of Colo. this Fall. I remember as a kid that when we went west on the great family vacation my Dad stopped somewhere near Denver and had the carb on our 53 Plymouth "adjusted for the altitude". I have a H/W 2bbl on my 261. I live in TN at about 800'. How should I adjust my carb for "altitude"? Will I need to? Don P.S. Ya think I should bring an anchor for added braking? | | |
| |
| |