| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,099 Posts1,056,506 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 8 | To answer a couple questions. I have raced everything with wheels I think. I currently own 2 dirt sportsman cars. But after 20 years of putting together nice race cars only to tear them up on Sat. night I am interested in putting together a nice daily driver. The question about the racing 216 made me laugh. No I have several small block chevy's on the shelf. I think a pretty stock 350 with 3 two barrels may get the first install. I am selling all the stock motor trans brakes and rear end. I am gonna try an post an add next. Any help on the proper way to post pics would be helpfull I have 100s of the work in progress. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
New from Inianapolis ,Indiana *
| AJS | 11/29/2008 1:42 AM |
Re: New from Inianapolis ,Indiana
| jdl | 11/29/2008 2:45 AM |
Re: New from Inianapolis ,Indiana
| Achipmunk | 11/29/2008 4:04 AM |
Re: New from Inianapolis ,Indiana
| jockbolter50 | 11/29/2008 8:10 AM |
Re: New from Inianapolis ,Indiana
| Leo | 11/29/2008 2:11 PM |
Re: New from Inianapolis ,Indiana
| J Lucas | 11/29/2008 7:06 PM |
Re: New from Inianapolis ,Indiana
| AJS | 11/29/2008 7:40 PM |
Re: New from Inianapolis ,Indiana
| AJS | 11/29/2008 8:03 PM |
Re: New from Inianapolis ,Indiana
| 53moneypit | 12/02/2008 6:39 PM |
Re: New from Inianapolis ,Indiana
| AJS | 12/08/2008 1:05 AM |
Re: New from Inianapolis ,Indiana
| 27Capitol | 12/08/2008 1:24 AM | |
| |
| |