My dad built this rat rod truck out of my '38, and his '73. He rigged up the '73 radiator to work, but he admits it was badly done, and was only meant to be temporary. I think that was 10 or 12 years ago. He gave me the truck a few years ago, and I don't drive it a lot because of that. I also need to go ahead, and add an electric fan.
I have the original 1938 radiator, but the tanks look too narrow to made into a four row, and I think the lower hose connection is on the wrong side for the 454. I really don't have the cash flow to have one fabricated, and was hoping someone here would have some suggestions, as to a reasonable replacement. I was even thinking about running two smaller radiators in series. Fabricating mounts won't be a problem, since I'm a welder.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.


Sometimes you got to leave 'em like you found 'em.