Originally Posted by 48GMC pikum up
seems their are a few mickey mouse things he did to it that I am going to have to fix! I will post up some pics when I get some time, you won't believe what I found!

Oh yes, I think a lot of us here would believe what you found. Anyone who has torn into one of these old beasts knows you can find anything from dead animals eek to porn magazines blush to dynamite. eeeek

I would say you got a heck of a good deal on it. Even if there are home made parts and bailing wire holding it together you got something nice to start with. I like a good challenge, just look at my truck. It feels so good to be able to look at it when it is finished and and say " I started with this pile of junk and here is the classic I made out of it." Enjoy restoring it.


1957 Chevrolet 1/2-ton Stepside LB in the Gallery
My Photobucket shots

The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)