| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,331 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 5,708 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 5,708 | Nice looking engine, I like the green. I will say this...I didn't think that setup would physically fit into the engine compartment without hammering a cavity into the firewall for the back carburetor. Have you confirmed it will fit or have you anticipated massaging the sheetmetal.
I had this same setup on a 235 in a car (it fits in a car). I didn't use the Rochesters. I used three matched Strombergs that are quite a bit smaller (venturi) than the Rochesters. I can't imagine how progressive linkage would work on this setup...mine were all tied together and worked beautifully. Keep us posted on your progress.
Stuart | | |
| |
| |