| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,613 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 1,132 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 1,132 | Took me 4 Saturdays to get the barn doors to fit anywhere good enough to satisfy me. Now I am trying to figure out how the door stops bolt to the body and the doors. No matter how I orient them I can't get them to look like the pics in the service manual. I got them off of a 51 panel in a junkyard and maybe they don't fit on a burb. Can anyone out there in Bolterland help out with advice or pics? Weeds | | |
| |
| |