| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,675 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 238 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 238 | Alvin ; I don't chain the bed anymore . I rarely make a a$$ out of myself doing the same thing Twice . I just do some other darn fool thing like Forget the jack ( that will not happen again ) . I might have to wright a book of darn fool things I've done with ( and to ) TOTO and give it out at next years reunion . And like Don says - the main thing is " mission accomplished ". Rick - your trip will be just fine and if not you have a better tail to tell us . But remember take pictures !!! ED H | | |
| |
| |