A member of ATHS, Gene Buchanan, in Wisconsin had some sort of unusual tandem setup from an old Chevy truck. It was interesting but confusing, looked like a lot of trouble to me, but I don't remember the exact setup, probably did have the two pinions pointing to the center of the tandem setup.
I was there to pick up some other stuff, and he gave me a tour around his place. I don't know the whole story, but it sounds like he sold it but it was never picked up. It might be worth a try to call him. I don't have his number handy, but you can find him through the ATHS, he is, or has been, very involved.
www.ATHS.org

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-