| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,961 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,961 | I bought an after market bumper and it's fine for an every day driver. I don't know who it came from. A guy bought it for a project he never built. As far as the bullets or bumper guards, I think they used the 57 for a pattern on the ones I have seen pictures of. I don't know any of the bumper guards in after market that are correct for 55-56. The door handles I have seen, the old locks fit in them, but you can tell they are reproductions if you look close. | | |
| |
| |