R-Bo

Thanks for the info on the axle centerline. I was wanting to verify where I should establish my "reference" axle centerline, either on the 1/2" hole on the frame, or my existing front straight axle that is in my '55 2nd series. I am in the process of installing a G-body clip on the front of my 55, and haven't cut anything yet. I am wanting to "push" the front axle centerline towards the front of the truck 1-1/2" to center the wheels in the wheel well better, so depending on where I start for my reference is key. If the MII guys reference the front spring mount hole, and they show 20-7/8", compared to the 20-3/4" to the 1/2" frame hole, the difference is only 1/8". Like you say, the difference would probably be negligable. I will check my frames this weekend like you did to verify. Thanks again for the help.