| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 41 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2007 Posts: 41 | Hello All,
I have been working on my 1954 Chevy 2ton truck's brake system lately and am wondering if there is a source for brake drums. I'm not sure just yet if I will need them, but the trcuk is 60+ years old and odds are I will. I have found a lot of parts from NAPA, but I dont think they will have them.
Is this something that is only gotten from donor trucks at this point? I'm inclined to think that there must be some interchangeable parts from newer big trucks that could work.
Thanks in advance!! | | |
| |
| |