| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Sorry but no, I'm glad to show you how I solved the problem but I don't want to go into business making parts. If you value your time then something like the replacement from Classic parts might be your best bet. Some of the vendors also carry plastic rollers if your gear mechanism is in good shape. Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |