| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,431 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 9 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 9 | I have a 1953 GMC series 100 with the 228 engine. But the engine that is in it has a reman tag on the side of it. I know that it does not run and most likely wont. The truck has a solid/enclosed driveshaft - that I do not necessarily want to have.
I have the oppourtunity to get the engine, tranny and drive shaft (that is running) out of a 54 (same everything - just about - just a 54 and chevy)- for a small amount of cash.
What changes am I looking at to get the swap complete.
Thanks | | |
| |
| |