| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (NJC, Shade Baby),
145
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 156 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 156 | Thanks Wrenchbender and Frank50. It's clear that where I screwed up was when I told my insurance guy, "the number on the title is not really the VIN", and he said "then give me the right VIN". I caused this problem. I hate it when that happens.
Hopefully, my insurance guy will change the number on the policy. He's a bit of a stickler.
DJ '51 Chevy 3104 1/2-ton 216
| | |
| |
| |