| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,568 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#46322 06/15/2005 6:08 PM | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 384 | Can you help me pick a good service manual? I don't like the gm one. Maybe I can't read. However, I like what I read in the old Motor's Service Truck manual. It really gets down to it. I like to "upgrade" on a few parts here and there on my 55.1 and like to know how to install parts from say a 63. Things like pcv or radiator overflow, or fuel/vac pump etc. My question is "What range of years is best when buying a Motor's service manual that would cover my truck and a few surrounding years that would be most useful." Thanks - Scott
55 1st Chev.
| | |
| |
| |