| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,075 Posts1,056,279 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 22 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 22 | I tried the wick seal one more time. It went in with some work but finally got it in. When I torqued the cap on, I could not even turn the crank. So I gave up and went to the more modern rubber seal. The crank turns just as smooth as it is supposed to. Does anybody still use the rope wicks with success. | | |
| |
| |