Guys you have save me lots of work by reading your posts. And I thank you all. So heres the scope, I have been trying to get my 235 to pump oil to the valve train and no matter what I do I cant seem to get any oil up there. I read that the 55-62 235 blocks pass oil through the oil passage intergrated in the casting located in the pushrod area. And that when a 53 cylinder head is used there is a special head bolt used to allow oil to pass. I have checked all my head bolts and I dont have that special head bolt. So the first problem to solve is where can I get that Special Head Bolt? SO today I decided to take that head bolt out and spin the oil pump with my drill. Still no oil. The valve train is removed, the oil connector port is open, and when I spin my oil pump I get 50lbs on my oil guage. PLEASE HELP


I work & work & Work and I still cant afford it!

'50 3100 5 window ( under construction)