Go for it I have one in mine and they are quality tanks I also installed a 100 micron filter on the line coming from the tank to the frame. Used two Aluminum brackets to hold it in place on the frame then ran all new S/S brake-fuel line 3/8 to the fuel pump inside the frame just like the orginal and used new fastners. My tank fill will be behind the left tail lite on my fleetside or out the side in the fender. The ones EZ CHEVY GUY uses are really nice. You must specify how you want the fill neck when ordering your tank. Yes they are expensive but remenber it's S/S and you will never have problems with it cracking like some of the Aluminum or Poly tanks. Everything you need for the tank comes with it sending unit, gasket for sender, fittings for tank lines, even the mounting bolts came with mine. If you PM me I will give you some other tips.
62Blue
Don