| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 581 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 581 | Truckedup put a Clifford on the GMC 302 engine in the 37 Chevy he sold me. GMC 302 with Clifford water-heated intake and Holley 4-bbl In the pic it has a Holley but when I bought it, he had replaced that with a 400 cfm Carter AFB. I don't have anything to compare it with but I believe Tony achieved his goal of a very streetable engine. It doesn't give me any trouble and moves out smartly. The one time that I buried my foot in it, it bogged down a bit like it was drowning in fuel but it recovered as soon as I let my foot up a tad. At any rate, I don't think that was due to the manifold. | | |
| |
| |