| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,294 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#45587 11/24/2004 12:53 AM | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 13 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 13 | I found a ring and pinion set that were out of a 69 half ton. It is a 3.73 twelve bolt set. I have read the archieves and found that some chevy 12 bolt rears had this ratio. will this work in a 54 3/4 ton 12 bolt rear? Do I need the carrier from the newer truck or can I make these work with the 54 carrier? | | |
| |
| |