| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Woodcmiami, Jon G, 2-Ton, Pre '68 Dave, Rusted Nut, 55shaker, Bill Hanlon),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,260 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 22 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 22 | I have a 42 1 1/2 ton chevy with the 235 I'm oretty sure. On the valve cover part of the lettering on the passenger side is still visible. I know it is a loadmaster engine but I'm not sure what the rest of the words say. It looks like Loadmaster high torque....something. Any help on the words or colors? Thanx in advance guys | | |
| |
| |