| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
151
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,289 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 288 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 288 | Will the 5 lug drums from 39 1/2 ton work on my 55.1 1/2 ton. I am swapping rear ends and don't mind the current brake system. I have found a fellow bolter with the above mentioned parts and I am not sure if those parts would work.
Any help is appreciated.
-Chris
Chris 1955FirstSeries
| | |
| |
| |