Hi Leonard, I took the 'Bags' out temporarily while the exhaust was being fabbed. These welding sparks 'take no prisoners!'
I am hoping to place the cab back on soon and I will post some more pics!
If you ever come to "Jockland" bring some of your Florida sunshine! grin http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/morar/morar/index.html
This is a 'wee' place Mrs Jockbolter and I like to visit. Actually the Western Isles has had a reasonable summer this year.
Scotland wouldn't look like it does if we had 80/90 degree summers all the time. Guess we'll just have to put up with the "liquid sunshine" wink
Thanks for the encouragement!
Jock thumbs_up


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.