| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,303 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 15 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 15 | Ah finally..
I went down paid the bill for the certification on the old girl $973.00 not bad I guess. I will go to the MTO and get the sticker for the plates another $100 and bring her home tomorrow. Then LET THE GAMES BEGIN........... | | |
| |
| |