what are some of the options for adding power steering to my bolt. I know about the options for the power gear boxes but what about the pump. I see many kits out there that include the bracket to mount the pump to a small block chevy v8 but what about those who would like to keep their inline 6.

I know of the following

-factory units? pics?
-custom made.....anyone got pics/details of their setup?
-electric hydraulic power steering pumps.....once again anyone got pics/details of their setup

What steering box would I use?


I'm working on making my truck a partial daily (meaning I will use it like any other vehicle, alternate between my 07 Pontiac G5 and my 52 3/4 ton pickup), but I want to keep the 54 235 inline 6 that is currently in it. I am also leaving in the solid front axle, the rear end has been swapped out for a nova rear and am thinking about a T-5 swap in the future for even more versatility.

Thanks All

Last edited by drummin52; 09/10/2008 7:16 PM.