| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Shade Baby),
152
guests, and
8
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,214 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 | I just tried it and it worked. I got chrome 16" wheels off of a 2000 GMC truck which were also 8 lug, and stuck one on to see if the bolt pattern would work. It did, but I needed to have 1 1/4" spacers made that take their own lugnuts and then have another set of 8 studs for the wheel. That worked really well and the wheels look great.
I am using 265/75R16 steel belted all season truck radials on it now and it rides 200% better.
52 GMC 3/4 ton pickup 68 Big Block Vette 68 455 Firebird | | |
| |
| |