| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 | Marginal. Slightly more drag, but on a non-aerodynamic truck, I doubt if the difference is measurable.
I have a '52 GMC 3/4 ton and put modern chrome GMC 16" wheels on it. They're 8 lug too, just like my originals. But I needed spacers made up for them. Then they worked fine. The tires I believe are 265/75R-16, 31.65" diameter steel belted Uniroyals, and they ride about 500% better than the original tires. They clear and fit fine.
52 GMC 3/4 ton pickup 68 Big Block Vette 68 455 Firebird | | |
| |
| |