| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Woodcmiami, Jon G, 2-Ton, Pre '68 Dave, Rusted Nut, 55shaker, Bill Hanlon),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,260 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 92 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 92 | I put some new lines on, rebuilt MC, took wheel cyls. off and just honed and cleaned up parts. When I went to bleed them I started on left rear (with a one man bleeder) no luck, went to rt rear no luck, went to left front and finally got some fluid to come out same with rt front. Went back to back no luck. I noticed when I would push the pedal inside (real mushy) fluid would come out the vent hole. What am I doing wrong? Any help pls. Virg | | |
| |
| |