| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,305 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 154 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 154 | Hey, sounds like a great find. I have a 1946 chev fire truck pumper which I am restoring. It's been almost four years since I started the project. I hope to have it painted before cold weather sets in. | | |
| |
| |